June 25, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to the Hive & Hearth. This blog will mainly be about the farm, and baking and selling at the farm market. Currently, I am selling at the Auburn Farm Market on Saturday mornings. The market is held on the West side of the courthouse square and runs from approximately 7:00am to 11:30am. Some mornings I am there earlier and I leave as soon as I sell out of bread. Last year that was around 10:00am! This year I have more competition and have been staying around until closer to 11:00. I sort of liked being the only bread and honey vendor. I am also selling at Salomon Farm Organic Farm Market on Wednesdays from 4:00pm to 7:00pm. This is an all organic market (as the name implies). It is held in the old barn at Salomon Park on Dupont Rd, Fort Wayne. I have been out of bread by 5:30 each week! If you need bread, come early or e-mail me and I will save some for you.
On July 3, I will be trying a new venue. Downtown Fort Wayne has started a market on Friday afternoon from 3:00pm to 8:00pm on Main St. I can't do Friday and then do Saturday in Auburn, but since that Saturday is the fourth of July, there will not be a market in Auburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment